Business Analysis is essential to the success of any business process change or transformation specially if it is based on Information Technology. It starts with a clear understanding of the current state and ends with a concise articulation of business requirements that drive change to the end state defined by the business objectives.
Ambidross provides professional business analysis services using the framework of the International Institute of Business Analysts’ (IIBA). We assist organisations with the following
- Facilitating requirements gathering workshops
- Identifying, scoping and defining new business opportunities
- Conducting feasibility studies and preparing business case
- Creating and maintaining a business architecture
- Requirements planning and management
- Organizational change planning and management
- Risk planning and management
- System conceptual, logical and physical design
- Data analysis and modelling
If you would like to know more about Ambidross, our solutions, services, or how we can help your business, please fill out the form below. An Ambidross representative will contact you shortly to discuss your request.
Ambidross contact information
Office: Level 1, 121 Johnston Street, Fitzroy, Victoria 3065
Phone: (03) 8684 9854
Fax: (03) 8678 1355